Information we collect:
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons for which you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your:
- email address
- telephone number
- message content
- attachments you may send to us
- and, any other information that you can choose to provide.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Thecleverprogrammer follows a standard procedure for using the log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are part of the hosting service analysis. Information collected by log files includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- referring / exit pages
- and possibly the number of clicks
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information):
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: email@example.com.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove this information from our records.