A Python developer can work as a web developer, API developer, data analyst, and sometimes a developer who writes reusable code for the complete team of developers. The role of a Python developer may differ from company to company, but as a Python developer, you should know some very important Python libraries that are used in the industry to solve a variety of problems. So if you want to learn more about Python libraries that every Python developer should know, this article is for you. In this article, I will introduce you to some of the most important Python libraries for Python developers.
Important Python Libraries for Python Developers
As a Python developer, you need to know how to work with all the Python libraries. You cannot skip any Python module or library to become a Python developer. But there are some libraries that you need to use daily. So you should spend a lot of time learning about these libraries. Below are some of the most important Python libraries you need to learn to become a Python developer:
- Matplotlib: used to visualize data while performing data analysis;
- NumPy: used in all the numerical calculations in Python;
- TensorFlow: used for solving Machine Learning and Deep Learning problems;
- Pandas: It is the most important library for working with data;
- Kivy: used for developing desktop and mobile applications using Python;
- Tkinter: used for creating desktop applications;
- Keras: used for solving deep learning problems;
- Pillo: used for working with Images;
- Flask: used to develop web pages and APIs;
- Django: used for Web Development;
- Requests: used for Web Scraping;
- MySQL-Connector: As the name suggests, used for connecting the MySQL database with Python;
- SpaCy: used for solving problems based on Natural Language Processing;
- Scikit-Learn: It is the best Python library for implementing Machine Learning algorithms;
- BeautifulSoup: used to collect data from web pages to create datasets;
All the Python libraries mentioned above are some of the most important Python libraries you should learn to become a Python Developer.
The role of a Python developer may differ from company to company, but as a Python developer, you should know some very important Python libraries that are used in the industry to solve a variety of problems. I hope you liked this article on some of the most important Python libraries for Python developers. Feel free to ask valuable questions in the comments section below.