Data Analysis is the process of working with data to gather useful insights that can be used for decision making and solving various business problems. Most of the success stories you hear about companies today are because they have a lot of data about their customers, and they know how to make decisions based on the data. So if you are a data science beginner and looking for some ideas about data analysis projects that you should try to get your first job as a data analyst, this article is for you. In this article, I will take you through some of the best data analysis projects using Python.
Data Analysis Projects
The purpose of data analysis is to extract meaningful insights from data as it helps businesses to make better decisions. So while working on data analysis projects, you should choose topics based on your domain knowledge and where you can show most of your skills about working with data.
Below are some of the best data analysis projects using Python that you should try:
- Sentiment analysis of the Omicron variant: Recently, the Omicron variant was found as the latest mutation of covid-19. When the WHO declared this variant as a variant of concern, it sparked an outbreak of tweets about this variant on Twitter. So you can analyze the sentiments of these tweets to find what people shared so much about this variant. You can find this data analysis project using Python from here.
- Analysis of water quality: Water Quality Analysis is one of the major research areas in machine learning. Here your task is to understand all the factors affecting the quality of the water so that one can classify whether a specific water sample is safe or unfit for consumption. You can find this data analysis project using Python from here.
- Amazon Alexa Reviews Sentiment Analysis: This data analysis project will help you understand how to analyze product reviews given by users. A business likes to analyze its product reviews to understand how they add value to people’s lives and how the business can improve its products. You can find this data analysis project from here.
- WhatsApp Chat Analysis: You can easily get datasets for all the project ideas mentioned above. But as a data analyst, mostly you have to collect and prepare data yourself. This project will give you the challenge of collecting data from your WhatsApp chat, preparing it for use in a data science task, and then analyzing your chats. You can find this data analysis project using Python from here.
- Google Search Analytics: Google Search Analytics is one of the best data analytics project ideas for someone who wants to work as a data analyst in marketing. Here your task is to analyze the search trends on Google. You can find this data analysis project using Python from here.
So these were some of the best data analysis projects that you should try. You can find many more data analysis projects from here.
Data Analysis is the process of working with data to gather useful insights that can be used for decision making and solving various business problems. I hope you liked this article on data analysis projects. All the projects mentioned in this article are solved and explained using Python. Feel free to ask your valuable questions in the comments section below.