Artificial intelligence (AI) is the use of computers to do things that traditionally require human intelligence. In this article, I will introduce you to amazing artificial intelligence projects with Python solved and explained for free.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence means creating algorithms to classify, analyze and make predictions on data. It also involves data training, learning new data, and making improvements over time. Much like a little human child growing up to be a smarter human adult.
The difference between artificial intelligence and programming is that regular programs define all possible conditions and only work under those defined conditions. Artificial intelligence trains a program for a specific task and allows it to explore and improve on its own.
A good artificial intelligence system determines what to do when faced with unfamiliar situations. For example, Microsoft Word cannot improve on its own, but the face mask detection system can improve face recognition with a mask the longer it works.
Some of the applications that are being used or created using Artificial Intelligence are:
- Task Automation: Repetitive back-office tasks such as office work, invoicing, and management reporting can be automated to save time and improve accuracy. Factory and warehouse works can also be automated using robots based on artificial intelligence.
- Customer Service: When we research online queries such as troubleshooting your laptop or customer support using the bank’s official app, this type of service typically uses smart trained chatbots that are designed to solve most of your issues on their own.
- Social media: Today, Facebook uses artificial intelligence to recognize faces. When you upload photos to Facebook, it places a frame around the faces in the photo and suggests the names of your friends to tag.
- Self-driving cars: it’s still in development, but think of a car that drives without a driver. It will no longer be considered a machine.
Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python
In this section, I will take you through some Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python solved and explained for free.
Artificial Intelligence includes the use of both machine learning and deep learning algorithms. Below are the 5 Artificial Intelligence Projects solved and explained with Python:
- Real-time Face Mask Detection
- Named Entity Recognition
- Number Plate Detection
- Object Detection
- Restaurant Recommendation System
Deep Learning is a subset of Machine Learning. When the data is having so many features that you cannot ignore to train a machine learning algorithm then we need to use Neural Networks which is nothing but Deep Learning. We use Machine Learning to train intelligent systems and the output that we get on unseen data is what Artificial Intelligence is.
I hope you won’t get confused between the terms ‘Machine Learning’ and ‘Artificial Intelligence’ that is used in all the Artificial Intelligence projects with Python mentioned above.
I hope you liked this article on Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python solved and explained for free. Feel free to ask your valuable questions in the comments section below.