In this article, I will take you through 30 Python projects for beginners and python developers solved and explained. Python is one of the most demanding programming languages today, so if you want to improve your skills in Python then you should work on the 30 Python projects solved and explained below.
30 Python Projects For Beginners and Advanced Level
- Calculator GUI with Python
- Number Guessing Game
- Image Converter GUI
- Spelling Correction with Python
- Weight Converter GUI
- Chessboard with Python
- Bar Code and QRcode Reader
- Card Game with Python
- Quiz Game with Python
- Creating a Web Scraper with Python
- Pencil Sketch with Python
- Text Editor GUI
- Instagram Filters with Python
- Send Custom Emails with Python
- Create a 3D Video with Python
- OTP Verification GUI
- Scraping and Download Youtube Videos with Python
- Deploy a Chatbot with HTML, CSS, and Python
- Telegram Bot with Python
- Scraping Twitter without API
- Unique Password Generator GUI
- Text to Speech with Python
- Bar Chart Race with Python
- Scrape Wikipedia with Python
- Translate using Python
- Scraping Instagram with Python
- Generate Interactive Maps
- Python Calendar GUI
- Python GUI for Data Entry
- Creating Graphics with Python
Why Should You Work on Projects?
Working on the above projects will improve your skills like working on real-time situations, building your algorithms, and the most important the practice you will get after working on these type of projects will always help you to crack coding interviews.
Once you have completed these simple python projects, I will suggest that you learn machine learning and then start working on machine learning projects because Python is the best programming language for machine learning.
I hope you liked this article on 30 Python projects for beginners and advanced level. Feel free to ask your valuable questions in the comments section below.