A great machine learning portfolio is a collection of industry-standard machine learning projects that can prove that a candidate has all the required machine learning skills. In this article, I will introduce you to 20 machine learning projects for portfolio solved and explained with Python.
20 Machine Learning Projects for Portfolio
- Online Shopping Intention Analysis
- Amazon Bestselling Books Analysis
- Covid-19 Cases prediction for next 30 days
- YouTube Trending Videos Analysis
- Calories Burned Prediction
- Gender Classification Model
- Air Quality Index Analysis
- Pneumonia Detection
- Employee Attrition Prediction
- Restaurant Recommendation System
- Face Mask Detection
- Breast Cancer Detection Model
- Stock Price Prediction
- Earthquake Prediction Model
- Heart Disease Prediction Model
- Google Landmark Detection Model
- Title Generator
- Election Results Prediction
- Named Entity Recognition
- Fashion Recommendation System
How To Create a Machine Learning Portfolio?
A machine learning portfolio can be available in one of two main versions – GitHub or a personal website or blog. A personal blog or a GitHub profile is a powerful indicator that you are an actively participating machine learning expert.
Having an active GitHub account is important to showcase the machine learning projects that you have worked on. Writing a blog about machine learning projects you have worked on with carefully crafted project presentations or sharing your work experience with a machine learning tool on the blog is of great value and is a great form of advertising your machine learning skills to the employer.
You can get more tips on how to create a Machine Learning portfolio from here. I hope you liked this article on 20 Machine Learning Projects for portfolio solved and explained with Python. Feel free to ask your valuable questions in the comments section below.