In this article, I will take you through a full machine learning course for free. This machine learning course is for those who are learning machine learning on their own. Yes, it’s possible to learn it on your own, you just need to follow the course step by step and then if you start working on real-world tasks you will be an expert in machine learning.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the core ideas of machine learning
- Learn to build machine learning models
- Learn to handle missing values, data leakage and data cleaning
- Learn about data visualization
- And in the end, the best part is that you will get real time projects to boost your portfolio
Machine Learning Full Course
Before starting with this course I will recommend you to learn a Python because I have explained every concept of machine learning by using python. If you don’t get a good platform to learn python then you can contact me – email@example.com, I will mail you some very good ebooks to learn python. Now if you the fundamentals of python, let’s get started with this machine learning full course:
1. Introduction To Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning & When we need to use Machine Learning?
- Types of Machine Learning Systems.
- Machine Learning Algorithms and its Types
2. Getting Started with Data
- Process of Data Science
- Numerical Computing for Machine Learning
- Data Manipulation with Pandas
- Data Cleaning with Pandas
- Handling Data Leakage
- Data Visualization with Matplotlib
- Data Visualization with Seaborn
- Data Visualization with Plotly
3. Getting Started with Algorithms
- Linear Regression Model
- Logistic Regression Model
- K-Means Algorithm
- Support Vector Machines
- Decision Trees
- Neural Networks
- How Neural Networks Works?
- All Machine Learning Algorithms
- How to Choose an algorithm?
4. Getting Started with Deep Learning
5. Important Concepts in Machine Learning
- How To Become a Machine Learning Expert?
- How to Launch a Machine Learning Model?
- How To Deploy a Machine Learning Model?
- The Future of Machine Learning
After learning all the above topics of this machine learning course, the next thing to do is to start working on projects so that you can use your knowledge into practice. You can get a lot of Machine Learning solved and explained projects from here.
I hope you liked this article. Feel free to ask your valuable questions in the comments section below.